Re: Green's Chef dies at age 32 in car accident

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
      no, he wasn't a vegetarian

      From: sunny outdoors <sunny_outdoors@...>
      To: sf veg <sfveg@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 10:48 AM
      Subject: Green's Chef dies at age 32 in car accident

      was he a vegetarian?

      Very sorry such a great talent gone

      he started working at Greens at age 22.  For 10 years, he perfected so many talented dishes

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!