Bike to Work Team Challenge - get a free vegan burrito

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2013
      I formed a Team called

      Go Veg!

      http://teambikechallenge.com/

      This is opened to the public,
      jot down the miles you commute by bicycle to work, May 1 to May 31.
      Even if you bicycled a bit, you can join our team.

      On June 9 or 10,just show your team challenge printouts, you will receive a FREE burrito at CHipolte.

      All information is in the web site plus you get weekly updates on how to get your free vegan burrito and win prizes

      5 members per team,

      if you plan to sign up, pls email me privately where you live,
      so I can create more teams such as
      (or I can tell you to create your own)

      Go Veg!2
      Go Veg!3
      Go Veg! South Bay
      Go Veg! East Bay

      let's show the world, we are healthy, eco, animal loving people!

      We the true Eco folk by far!

      again, all the info is the above web site
      if you can't find the info you need , pls email me privately
      thru yahoogroups or

      sunny_outdoors   <at> yahoo  <dot>  com

      I hope to have around 8 people...at least..
      so far 2 veggies signed up

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!