Peaceable Kingdom Movie May 15, FULL CAPACITY! Waiting list starting. Please let us know if you need to cancel!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:58 AM
      Hi folks...just wanted let all of you know that have confirmed that we are almost to capacity. That is great! All toll we have 70 confirmed and you are on that list!

      So in order to make sure others, that come off the street at the theater can have a seat, PLEASE...All we are asking is that if for some reason you will not be making this event after all to let us know by replying to this message. That way I can allow others to take your seat....(then we will look to see you at our next SCCAA event).

      This will be helpful with as much notice as possible, even on the day of the event. You can even call 408.355.0436.

      There will be a check in sheet at the door. So please do stop by the table, so we can check you off...and to get you your free ticket for a chance to win the dinner for 2 at Veggie Grill!

      Again, no action needed unless you are NOT coming after all.

      If you would like to be on our waiting list please let us know at:  rsvp@... . Details below...
      See you there!
      Paris,
      SCCAA  Santa Clara County Activists for Animals

      Flyer attached...

      SCCAA Presents:
      Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home
      A Tribe of Heart Documentary

      You are invited to this free presentation of this phenomenal award winning documentary: Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 7PM
      At the Blue Light Cinema 21275 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino,
      Trailer:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aFqRCc08V6k
      A riveting story of transformation and healing, PEACEABLE KINGDOM: THE JOURNEY HOME explores the awakening conscience of several people who grew up in traditional farming culture and who have now come to question the basic assumptions of their way of life.
      Presented through a woven tapestry of memories, music, and breathtaking accounts of life-altering moments, the film provides insight into the farmers' sometimes amazing connections with the animals under their care, while also making clear the complex web of social, psychological and economic forces that have led them to their present dilemma.
      Interwoven with the farmers' stories is the dramatic animal rescue work of a newly-trained humane police officer whose sense of justice puts her at odds with the law she is charged to uphold.
      “Beautiful. Courageous. It has raised my awareness to a whole new level.”, “This movie awakens a love I have closed myself to -- Beautiful!”
      More comments here: http://www.tribeofheart.org/pdf/pk_one_sheet.pdf

      FREE! Donations welcome.
      To reserve your seat or questions: rsvp@... 408.355.0436
      MAP:  21275 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino  http://binged.it/Za0f9O