March Against Monsanto - May 25 -

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO May 25, 2013 at noon
      From: Label GMOs SF <labelgmossf@...>
      Come out and be heard. And help spread the word.

      Hello friends,

      Here's a little update from last week's planning meeting in preparation for SF March Against Monsanto 5/25.

      As it stands now, marchers are to meet 11am 5/25 at UN Plaza. The march will begin at 12:00 and proceed down Powell onto Market. Great attention has been given to planning a peaceful event in collaboration with local authorities.

      The organizers are looking for support with getting the word out (flyers, promotion, etc.), fundraising as well as reaching out to local tv / radio reports for positive coverage.  Please have a look at the Facebook page to follow the effort and support this opportunity whenever you can. The whole world is working together stand up in support of our common cause.
      Contact the march Eric Eberman directly if you have questions or ideas to offer.
      Best,
      Monica, Ben & Liz

      San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
          Ben Pittenger
          Liz Kroboth

      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
      www.LabelGMOs.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

    • sunny_outdoors
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2013
        everyone, come meet Liz, she's one of the organizers and she's veg..

        I was active in this group, unfortunately, I don't think anyone from this list came out to volunteer ....

        I didn't see you guys at meetings..etc..

        anyway, SF got the most votes banning GMOs

        let's get the other counties to realize Monsanto is so evil

        --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy@...> wrote:

        > MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO May 25, 2013 at noon
        > > From: Label GMOs SF <labelgmossf@...>
        > > Come out and be heard. And help spread the word.
        > >
        > > Hello friends,
        > >
        > > Here's a little update from last week's planning meeting in
        > > preparation for SF March Against Monsanto 5/25.
        > >
        > > As it stands now, marchers are to meet 11am 5/25 at UN Plaza. The
        > > march will begin at 12:00 and proceed down Powell onto Market. Great
        > > attention has been given to planning a peaceful event in
        > > collaboration with local authorities.
        > >
        > > The organizers are looking for support with getting the word out
        > > (flyers, promotion, etc.), fundraising as well as reaching out to
        > > local tv / radio reports for positive coverage. Please have a look
        > > at the Facebook page to follow the effort and support this
        > > opportunity whenever you can. The whole world is working together
        > > stand up in support of our common cause.
        > > https://www.facebook.com/events/582233011810025/
        > > Contact the march Eric Eberman directly if you have questions or
        > > ideas to offer.
        > > Best,
        > > Monica, Ben & Liz
        >

        > > San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
        > > Ben Pittenger
        > > Liz Kroboth
        > >
        > > Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
        > > www.LabelGMOs.org
        > >
        > > Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
        > > Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

      • Michelle Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2013
          I'm really looking forward to the march. If anyone wants to carpool from the south bay, let me know. I'm in Los Gatos and can fit three other people in my car.
          Michelle