[EGB] FINALLY ... we are in SAN FRANCISCO!

  • baecker@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      SUMMARY: We just started selling at Rainbow Grocery
      <http://www.rainbowgrocery.org/>

      Dear Friends,

      We are glad to let you know that we finally managed to setup a route into
      the city. This is something we wanted to do since we started our company.
      Thanks to Rainbow Grocery, we are now able to bring you all our fresh baked
      goods at least 6 days a week.

      Right now, we deliver 7 days a week to this store, but this will change to 6
      days. Please check with the Rainbow employees to make sure you get the FRESH
      stuff.

      Rainbow Grocery will initially carry all our PRETZELS, BREADS, the
      world-famous CRUNCHY-STICKS, and a selection of our PASTRIES, incl. the
      yummy BIENENSTICH.

      As soon as more customers ask for our ROLLS, other PASTRIES, and
      COFFEE-CAKES (Striezel) will Rainbow grant us more space. So, PLEASE ask :-)

      We will do DEMOS / SAMPLING of our products as often as we can. The next
      will be MONDAY 08-14-06 from 9:00am until 1:00pm.

      Email us with any suggestions you might have, incl. any other stores / cafes
      / restaurants, you think we should deliver to.

      All the best & thanks for your continued support.

      The TEAM of Esther's German Bakery

      Esther's German <http://www.esthersbakery.com/> Bakery

      2510 Old Middlefield Way #G

      Mountain View, CA 94043