Sunday, August 20, 6pm-on Summer Vegan Potluck, Outer Sunset, S.F.

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006
      Summer Vegan Potluck at Home of Bonnie Knight
      for Members of the San Francisco Vegetarian Society, Veggie Jews and and an
      open house for all veg*n friends
      Please bring one dish with enough food to serve ten people and please bring
      an index card listing the ingredients, thanks.
      Sunday, August 20, 2006
      6:00 p.m., socializing and appetizers
      6:30 p.m. Dinner
      2546 Great Highway between Ulloa and Vicente Streets
      San Francisco, CA 94116-2613
      RSVP: _Bonbonsf@..._ (mailto:Bonbonsf@...) or (415) 665-1583
      Within a 5-minute walk of 3 MUNI lines - 18, 23 and L.
      If the weather is mild, we'll eat in the backyard garden.
      If the weather is cold, we'll eat inside.
      If it looks like the weather could go either way, bring a sweater.
      The backyard garden has a deep, unfenced koi pond, so no children under 12,
      sorry. Well-behaved older children are welcome.
      Allergy Alert: There are two in-house and in-garden dogs and one indoor cat
      present.
      Access to the garden is up a staircase to the main house and then down a
      staircase to the garden.
      There will be an opportunity, completely optional, to sign letters on behalf
      of animals.
      You need only bring your potluck contribution -- there is no charge for this
      event -- it's FREE.
      Hope to see you all!

      [www.sfvs.org, The San Francisco Vegetarian Society:
      For health and humanity, promoting vegetarianism since 1968.
      SFVS is a non-profit organization that has been working in the Bay Area for

      nearly 40 years promoting a vegetarian diet as a healthful and humane way
      of
      life.]

      [As members of Veggie Jews know:
      Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and
      observant people are always welcome. For group information or to join, please
      go to _www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews/_
      free.]