"Debunking the Myths of Veganism," a Talk by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

  • Kristie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 3:21 PM
      Don't forget about this event tonight as part of Oakland Veg Week
      What: "Debunking the Myths of Veganism," a Talk by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      When: Tuesday, April 23, 6:30 p.m.
      Where: Temescal Branch of the Oakland Public Library, 5205 Telegraph Ave., Oakland, CA 94609

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, The Compassionate Cook, is an author and educator dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices, to debunking myths about veganism and animal rights and to giving people the tools and resources they need to reflect their values of compassion and wellness in their daily lives.

      Join Colleen for an inspiring and information-packed lecture that provides responses to everything from "I don't have time to chop vegetables" and "I tried being vegetarian, but I just craved meat" to "I could give up everything, except cheese" and "Vegans don't get enough protein." Q&A to follow, so bring all your questions!

      Colleen will be selling and signing copies of her books, Joy of Vegan Baking, Vegan Table, Color Me Vegan, and the Vegan's Daily Companion.