Volunteers Needed to help promote Cesar Chavez parade/festival

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013

       currently they need people to help with posters

      ==
      also SF Veg Society most likely will be in the parade!   Most people do not know Cesar Chavez and Dolores Huerta and some of their relatives are vegetarian for non violent reasons.

      Hispanic folks are looking at them as a role model not knowing they are famous vegetarians