Re: Lotus Chaat going back to all veggie menu!

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      Just spoke with Elvis the manager

      he said they will open starting SUNDAY April 7

      lunch buffet is $8.95

      dinner is al cart with dosa etc.. no buffet

      He said he really wants the vegetarian crowd to support them. They want to be different from the other Indian restaurant down the block, which is mixed veg/meat and, North Indian food,,

      they are going to be all vegetarian and SOUTH Indian food..

      I hope they will do well cause most vegetarians eat at HOME...

      I'll plan a dining out there some day....maybe someone can beat me to it