Lotus Chaat going back to all veggie menu!

  • Judith Gottesman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      NEW LOTUS CHAAT MENU

      That's right, you heard it here first. Lotus Chaat and Spices will be revamping their menu in April 2013.

      Our new menu will be an ALL VEGETARIAN menu consisting entirely of South Indian food.

      We will be serving a South Indian Buffet from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM.

      In the afternoon and evening you can come in to enjoy our regular Dinner Menu with all-vegetarian chaat-style South Indian cuisine served from
      2:30 - 8:30 PM.

      Lotus Chaat

      NEW LOTUS CHAAT SCHEDULE
      Our new opening hours:

      Monday - Sunday 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM

      Our store will also stay open from Monday - Sunday from 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM.

      Lotus Chaat & Spices
      1559 Fourth Street                                         Phone: (415) 454-6887
      San Rafael, CA 94901

      ~~~~~*~~~~~

      --
      Judith Gottesman, MSW
      Matchmaker and Date Coach

    • sunny_outdoors
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        Just spoke with Elvis the manager

        he said they will open starting SUNDAY April 7

        lunch buffet is $8.95

        dinner is al cart with dosa etc.. no buffet

        He said he really wants the vegetarian crowd to support them. They want to be different from the other Indian restaurant down the block, which is mixed veg/meat and, North Indian food,,

        they are going to be all vegetarian and SOUTH Indian food..

        I hope they will do well cause most vegetarians eat at HOME...

        I'll plan a dining out there some day....maybe someone can beat me to it