RE: [SFVS] Vegan Iron Chef was fun and well organized

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      who won?

      To: sfveg@yahoogroups.com
      From: sunny_outdoors@...
      Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:50:47 -0700
      Subject: [SFVS] Vegan Iron Chef was fun and well organized

      Everyone wanted another Iron Chef!

      ==
      I suggest let's do an Iron Chef Amateur night.   This time, more tickets for people who want to do tasting..

      Someone suggested , wine should be available for sale for everyone....

      Karine did an excellent well organized job.

      Buy tickets for her next event...
      which is Vegan Earth Day

      there's something about a battle of the Eco Chef... Hope she'll entice us with more details!
      We're hooked now!

      http://www.berkeleyveganearthday.com/

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
      pls LIKE this, my friend posts new videos every day
      https://www.facebook.com/FrenchAmericantv
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!