what Americans spend most on...

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      You'll be surprised

      According to the Census Bureau, which of the following categories did
      Americans spend the most on in 2004?

      How respondents have answered:
      180159 votes to date

      Sporting goods ole0.bmp23% 41391 votes
      Jewelry ole1.bmp9% 14635 votes
      Shoes ole2.bmp15% 26727 votes
      Pets ole3.bmp55% 97406 votes

      Then, why not ask them, ...why EAT and torture animals?

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny