Forwarding: "Can you help Pono the friendly steer who was saved from slaughter?"

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:36 PM
      Dear Veg Lists,
      I received this post from _Learn2hope@..._ (mailto:Learn2hope@...)
      on the Veggie Jews Yahoo list and I am forwarding it.
      Bonnie Knight, San Francisco

      Aloha - My name is Tony Marasia...I am writing to you because I was recently
      able to save a friendly holstein steer from a cruel backyard slaughter with
      the help of many people. You can read about the campaign to save Pono and
      the ongoing developments at:

      _www.SaveBeautifulCows.com_ (http://www.savebeautifulcows.com/)

      Can you help spread the word about this web site and the ongoing work we are
      doing to help these helpless animals? Currently I am trying to raise funds
      to build Pono a beautiful five acre home that he can share with a cow friend
      or two. Also, I am monitoring a herd of twenty five extremely skinny brahma
      bulls and cows that I hope to help as well.

      Thank you for your time and consideration...

      Best Wishes,

      tony and pono