veg Scott Adams creator of "Dilbert" cartoon series got married

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Scott is 49 years old and married someone around 38 years old. I think it's his first marriage

      He lives in the East Bay somewhere in the Contra Costa area.

      I've tried unsuccessfully for 3 years to invite him to some SF veg events. Maybe someone can get him to go to a Contra Costa potluck.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.