Treatment/massage room rental one day every three months?

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Dr Adiel Tel-Oren is a medical doctor and board certified nutritionist and owns a raw vegan restaurant and holistic clinic in Minneapolis.  He is very knowledgeable and very reputable and tours internationally delivering nutrition and wellness talks and providing holistic skin treatments. He provides holistic non-invase, non- surgical pain free removal of moles, skin tags, blemishes, lesions and even some scars.  I have been working with him for about a year and had quite a few things removed from my skin with great results.   He is really providing a great service and for a great cause. Proceeds from these clinics go to fund Dr T.s non-profit, Everest Learning Academy in Nepal. ELA is devoted to providing a quality education for disadvantaged, poor and orphan children.
      http://everestlearningacademy.org/

      Dr T tours through the bay area every three months and I need a place in SF to host the skin clinic for one day.  Ideally a treatment room or massage space to see patients one on one with a small waiting area.   I can pay a daily or hourly rental or offer skin treatments in trade.  If you have a space available for his next visit on Tuesday April 30 from 9-4PM or for future visits please contact me directly.
      Here is his website..  www.doctortevents.com

      I also offer referral commissions for referring skin clinic clients.  This is great for any practitioner that sees a fair bit of skin or anyone with a large mailing list.  Shoot me an email if you would like more information abou this or give me a call if you would like to chat more in person. 510-545-6831.
      Jillian

      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:
      http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/

      www.JillianLove.com
      www.RawYogaRetreats.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself