only 9 tickets left vegan iron Chef - this event will SELL out!

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Here's a post by Lisa one of the competitors

      ...I had food from all the competitors and ALL their food is GREAT

      get your tickets NOW,,,,

      So Excited! Only THREE weeks till the VEGAN IRON CHEF Competition in SF on 3/21. James Hall aka "Raw Daddy" and Erika Ikemoto are my sous chefs and we are going to RAWK this event. Competing against the awesome Philip Gelb and Eric Tucker. Miyoko Schinner and Colleen Holland are two of our veg celebrity judges. ONLY 9 TICKETS LEFT!!!! Come out and help support the veg community and SFVS at this Karen Brighten event. P.S. I'll also be selling my new Raw Living Expo recipe booklets for only $10 at the event. Here is the link:http://veganironchefsf.bpt.me/ — with Karen Brighten and 4 others.
      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
      pls LIKE this, my friend posts new videos every day
      https://www.facebook.com/FrenchAmericantv
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!