FW: Vegin'Out with HappyCow 2.0

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013

      February 2013Visit HappyCow | Can't see this email? Click here
      It's teamCow with the latest vegin' out news. Please enjoy, and forward to all your friends who might also like to be part of our community of intelligent, gentle folk.
      Our community is powered by caring people from around the world who are dedicated to promoting a healthy, compassionate, and sustainable lifestyle. More than a guide to restaurants and health food stores, HappyCow is your one-stop resource for everything VEG.
      Please visit HappyCow.net
      to learn more.
      We truly value the generosity of our supporters. Please help us keep this resource on the internet.
      Seeing is Believing
      A labor of love since 1999, the HappyCow site has assisted people everywhere in finding VEG and health food. In January, we unveiled a long-awaited new look. This re-design is an improvement and a continual work-in-progress.
      tell us what you think
      1, 2, 3, Say Moo
      Our mascot, the purple Cow, recently marched in a climate change awareness rally and showed-off its yoga poses at a vegan health expo. Look for it at a veg event near you.
      more cow action >
      New Blog Entries
      - Do you get enough vitamin D?
      - Vegan libido nutrition
      - Istanbul: good place to be veg
      - Vegan food trailer eats in Austin (with video)

      read more >
      Spread the Word
      Would you like to distribute Cow flyers and stickers at your local health fairs and green events, or leave 'em at school campuses and veg restaurants?
      email us >
      AinSoph.Journey - Tokyo
      Contemporary vegan restaurant providing an array of savory course meals, colorful salads, and seasonal desserts. info >
      PuraVegan - St Louis, Missouri
      Wholefood cafe and yoga space featuring mostly raw and all-vegan meals along with fresh pressed juices. info >
      Healthenut - Toronto
      Living foods cafe and juice bar in Georgetown. Also hosts raw food preparation and healthy lifestyle workshops. info >
      Siggy's Good Food - New York
      Enjoy homestyle slow-cooked Mediterranean meals with many vegan options; in Brooklyn and Manhattan. info >
      Nut Butter Universe
      Easy vegan recipes with out-of-this-world flavors
      by Robin Robertson

      info >
      The Final Touch
      Recipes from the El Piano restaurant
      by Magdalena Chavez

      info >
      Revenge of the Vegetarians
      A wacky spin on vegetarianism
      by Jim Tilbery

      info >
      Amy's Kitchen Veggie burritos and meals
      Pure Vegan Visit the new ShopNHR.com for all your vegan nutrition
      At-risk children benefit from interaction with rescued animals at The Gentle Barn
      New UK study: Vegetarians are 1/3 less likely to be hospitalized or die from heart disease than meat and fish eaters
      What's wrong with leather
      Vegan couture: Faux meets fabulous
      Toronto's vegan dog owners introducing pets to all vegetable diet
      Video: Christian the lion
      Love and Peace. Your participation makes our service possible.
      - Eric, Diana, Shanti, and the Cows
      All Contents Rights Reserved. © 2013 HappyCow