Betty Goes Vegan booksigning 2/27

  • Kristie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      We invite you to join in celebrating the recent launch of Betty Goes Vegan, a new cookbook featuring vegan recipes inspired by Betty Crocker, an icon of American cooking. Authors Dan and Annie Shannon will be in attendance to sign copies of their book and discuss their landmark efforts to veganize The Betty Crocker Cookbook!
      The Shannons were recently featured on the Today show, and their Betty Crocker Project blog has received rave reviews from Maclean's, Yahoo!, BuzzFeed, and The Food Channel.

      There will be some beverages and treats provided by the always amazing Cinnaholic.

      The details:

      When: Wednesday, February 27, 7 p.m.
      here: PETA's Oakland Office, located at 554 Grand Ave., Oakland, CA 94610
      What: Meet the authors and get your book signed!
      Contact: Questions? Contact Jessica Getty at JessicaG@....
      RSVP on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/102547283266027/

      We certainly hope you'll join us!