have you seen the bad hummer comercial?

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 10:10 AM
      hey, have you seen the new HUMMER commercial? they are desparate to sell their cars enough to piss off vegetarians.

      their message was..

      they said don't eat tofu; EAT MEAT And be a MAN, DRIVE A HUMMER!

      so.... they are basically saying people who don't eat meat are whimps??

      I didn't see Peta or any other web site that made a reference to that, if you do please post it.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      I am unable to receive your emails at work.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.

    • sunny_outdoors
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 3:38 PM
        -http://www.passionforbusiness.com/blogs/2006/07/hummer-restore-your-
        manhood.html