Next Potluck

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      REMINDER

      Post Valentine Potluck
      Saturday, February 16, 6 to 9 p.m.
      Hosted by Elizabeth Bechtold at her festive home: 633 Glenwood Isle, Alameda
      Featuring a talk by Dr. Michael Klaper (MD), Raw Food Preparation by Chef Lisa Books-Williams, and dancing in the bungalow after dinner.
      Co-Sponsored with East Bay Veg*ns
      RSVP appreciated 415-273-5481.

      $2 suggested donation with food enough to serve 10 people; $12 without food.

      Attire: Dressy with a touch of red, hearts, fun hats, etc.
      Enjoy this valentine celebration with or without a partner.  In fact, you just might meet someone special at this fun event.  We are pleased that Elizabeth is willing to host this potluck party at her beautiful home.  Food fee is waived for those Kitchen Angels arriving at 2 p.m. to prepare raw food.  This is a great opportunity to help out and at the same time learn how to prepare delicious raw delicacies.  Call Elizabeth for directions or to help out: 510-864-1111.  We need a good turn out to continue having potlucks at Lizzy’s Landing.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society