Re: get your act together please

  • David Purdy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hey Joyce and the rest on Digest mode, as well as those who are posting for
      events - sometimes Yahoo Groups chokes, and fails to send out digests in a
      timely fashion. For instance, today (11/2) I received another group's digest,
      which contained a message posted on Wednesday, for a Thursday (10/30) event.
      (time) Shift happens.

      Anyhow, to event organizers, it is important to post events several days in
      advance, in case those of us on digest mode get the email a day or two later.
      Also, depending on the group, you may have write access to the calendar, and
      it's good to make use of that. People may check it occasionally...

      David