SCCAA'a 2012 Holiday Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook is Here!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Our long awaited 3rd Holiday Vegan Bake Sale Cookbook is attached. This is a collaboration of many hearts, bakers, hours, and a love by all of us to introduce the folks on the street...literally...to the delicious and compassionate vegan baking world.
      This is our third edition of the cookbook...and the event is our biggest fun-d raiser. So we hope you can join us for our 2013 Holiday Vegan Bake Sale this December.

      Paris Harvey  Why Vegan? (a short video).