Call for speakers - Berkeley Vegan Earth Day, April 20th

  • Karine Brighten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013

      Karine Brighten EventsView this email in your browser

      Call for Speakers

      We are looking for individuals who can present on the following topics:

      • The intersection of veganism and the environment
      • Living an eco & vegan lifestyle
      • What’s going on your community (stats, interesting projects, etc.)
      • Why veganism is more than just about food
      • Why some vegan diets are more eco-friendly than others
      • How to be an environmentally conscious vegan
      • Everything you need to know about growing your own food & composting
      • Easy and healthy snacks and meals for on-the-go vegans
      • Cost / Benefit comparison of a vegan diet vs. standard American diet
      Have an idea for an interesting topic? We'd love to hear it!

      Please submit your application for consideration by clickingHERE (deadline is January 31st).

      Thanks!

      Facebook
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Twitter
      Website
      Website
      LinkedIn
      LinkedIn
      Copyright © 2013 Karine Brighten Events, All rights reserved.
      You joined our mailing list!

      unsubscribe from this list   update subscription preferences

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp