adorable pig gets saved

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2006-07-02-charlottes-web-piglet_x.htm

      when folks see this photo, maybe they will be permanently touched so they will never eat meat again

      maybe have a animal calendar /book for meat eaters so they can fall into love with these "farm animals" that are consumed by them.

      ==

      Oprah Winrey no longer eats pork after she watched the movie BABE.

      Amy from MT View will not eat beef after being kissed by a cow when she was
      a kid.

      Hoever, the above ladies will still eat other types of meat..

      Why don't we influence them with the other types of meat too so they can
      completely stop eating ALL meat

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny