cheapest way to get fruit cuttings and to buy fruit trees

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      $5 admission gets you free cuttings which becomes a fruit tree.

      Buying a tree is faster than waiting though...

      Get your fruit trees and cuttings here!
      (there's a SJ fruit exchange.....and SF fruit exchange...) more info soon

      ==

      http://www.crfg-redwood.org/

      The next one will be at the Santa Rosa Vets Bldg across from the Sonoma County Fairgrounds Jan 26, 2013. There will be a "greenwood" (citrus, stonefruit, avocados, etc) event for members only in July, see below.

      Scion Exchanges are held at many chapters throughout California , Texas , Arizona and Nevada . Click here to find the closest chapter and whom to contact for dates of events.

      The largest annual event is every January (see calendar for date) -and open to the public- is the CRFG Redwood Chapter scion (cuttings) and plant exchange  where commonly over 500 varieties of common, rare and experimental scions and plants from all over the world are available free or at minimal charge.

       There are grafting and planting demonstration classes for beginners, plus experts and hobbyists to answer questions.
       Some cuttings available, like grapes and figs, don't need to be grafted and can be planted directly in the ground.

       Custom trees can be created for attendees on-the-spot by experts for a small donation.
       Members get in one hour early for best selection, so join (you can join at the door!).
       Member access 9:00AM to 2:00 PM (volunteers start at 8:00AM), general public access 10:00AM to 2:00 PM.

       A $5 donation is requested to help offset costs of facility rental and insurance.
      Scion Collecting: Bring gallon baggies, tape and pens to mark your acquisitions. A Guide to the event can be downloaded here.

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
      pls LIKE this, my friend posts new videos every day
      https://www.facebook.com/FrenchAmericantv
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!