Forks Over Knives

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2013
      Forks Over Knives Free Screening
      Saturday, January 5, 2013
        from Patti Breitman

      On Saturday, January 5 at 2:00 PM there will be a free screening of the superb documentary film Forks Over Knives in San Francisco at the Ingleside Library (1298 Ocean Ave. at Plymouth). I will be facilitating a Q&A following the movie.  This remarkable movie has changed many lives.Please tell all your friends in San Francisco about this opportunity to see the movie this weekend, or consider a trip to the city yourself if you live outside SF.  Be sure to bring non-vegetarian friends and relatives.

    • Brook
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2013
        "After watching the film, I felt compelled to change my diet." - Richard, college student

        Forks Over Knives is a great organizing tool for classrooms and I show it in every class where it could be applicable. I always get responses like this one and received several this semester. Many others say they will reduce their meat/milk/junk food intake and increase their consumption of fruits and veggies.

        Every step in a positive direction is a good one!

        Peace,
        Dan

        Eco-Eating: www.brook.com/veg

        Eco-comiendo: https://sites.google.com/site/ecocomiendo