New all vegan coffee shop in Oakland, with plenty of vegan sweets

  • Vegan Living
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      How often do you find a coffee shop that doesn't even have dairy milk or cream for coffee?  Just this one that I'm aware of in the Bay Area.  Even the breakroom cafe in Oakland had dairy available.  (As I understand it the breakroom cafe has been sold, and I don't know what's in store for it)
      Timeless  Coffee has many, many vegan dessert items available, all made by them.  Cinnamon rolls, cookies, muffins, cakes, cupcakes, etc.  Almond milk as well as soy milk for lattes or topping your pourover coffee beverages.

      Timeless Coffee
      4252 Piedmont Ave.
      (between Glenwood Ave & Echo Ave)
      Oakland, CA 94611

      (510) 985-1360

      Hours:  Mon-Sun 8 am - 6 pm

      Support your (only) local vegan coffee shop!

      Bob Gotch
      (I have no business or other connection with this establishment other than as a customer)