SFVS Discount Program - 2012 Report

  • carmen_cebs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      In 2012, SFVS Discount Program welcomed the following new participants:

      San Francisco Products and Services

      Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant (3rd location)
      5344 Geary Blvd./18th Ave., SF 94121,415-668-5344 (www.enjoyveggie.com) 10% off menu except lunch special

      Israel, Sylvia, MFT (MFC #31245), RDT/BCT, TEF, 312 Third Ave., SF 94118, 415-454-7308 (www.imaginecenter.net/) 10% off psychotherapy sessions

      Linda Riebel's The Green Foodprint: Food Choices for Healthy People and a Healthy Planet, with foreword by John Robbins (www.thegreenfoodprint.com) 20% discount on online purchases by first emailing info@... for authorization. At SFVS events, members pay only $10 (half of which goes to SFVS).

      Spinning Stories, Linda Lewin, 6815 Geary Blvd. #5, San Francisco, CA 94121, 415-386-0156 (http://spinningstories.com/index.html) 10% discount on assistance with memoir writing and editing.

      North Bay

      Israel, Sylvia, MFT (MFC #31245), RDT/BCT, TEF, 1924 Fourth St., San Rafael 94901, 415-454-7308 (www.imaginecenter.net/) 10% off psychotherapy sessions

      East Bay

      Massage by Casey, 924 Aileen St., Unit C, Oakland 94608, 415-913-0614, (email stress2k@...) 10% off manual lymphatic drainage massage & oncology massage

      Massage by Flo, 924 Aileen St., Unit C, Oakland 94608, 510-926-1758, (http://florannvazquez.massagetherapy.com/, email flova200@...) 10% off massage & personal training

      Spa Organica® Day Spa, 884 Colusa Ave. @ Solano, Berkeley 94707, 510-528-8000 (www.spa-organica.com/) 10% discount

      Congrats to the best . . .

      Enjoy Vegetarian named Top 7 Chinese Restaurant in U.S. by CNN!

      "A veggie restaurant with two branches in San Francisco, Enjoy has vegan food that not only looks but tastes like real meat. Lots of gluten-free options and a fair selection of Americanized-Chinese food, such as sweet-and-sour chicken. No MSG, garlic or onion in any dishes. Even meat eaters have become addicted to the place. Well, some."
      http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/eat/usa/50-best-chinese-restaurants-usa-145368
      http://insidescoopsf.sfgate.com/blog/2012/03/07/are-these-the-best-chinese-restaurants-in-the-bay-area/#3597-10

      Papalote named Top 10 Burrito by SF Weekly!
      Papalote's magic potion: that roasted-tomato salsa. Smoky, tangy, and deep, it electrifies everything it touches, and for us, that means spooning more into the wrap with every bite. You could eat that salsa by the jar
      http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/2012/01/san_franciscos_top_10_burritos.php

      Papalote's Chips & Salsa (#47 of 100) on The Big Eat 2012 by 7 x 7!
      http://www.7x7.com/eat-drink/big-eat-2012-list

      See SFVS Discount Program directory at http://www.sfvs.org/discounts.php

      We invite veg-friendly businesses to participate in our SFVS Discount Program by
      completing an application below (or at www.sfvs.org/printapp.html) and sending
      it to: SFVS, PO Box 2510, San Francisco, CA 94126. In exchange for discount
      offers to our members, SFVS will advertise participants' products and services
      to our highly receptive membership. We have found this to be an effective
      method of promoting businesses that support "health and humanity."
      SFVS Discount Provider Application
      Instructions:
      • print out and complete the coupon below, copy for your files and mail original
      to address below
      • advise your staff of specific discount, and that members who present their
      current SFVS cards at time of purchase are eligible for the discount.
      Name of business ___________________________________________
      Contact Name _____________________________________________
      Address __________________________________________________
      Yes! We want to be a participant in the SFVS Discount Program.
      We agree to provide the following discount to card-carrying SFVS members. Should
      we decide to modify the terms of, or terminate our participation in the discount
      program, we will notify you six weeks before the effective date of this
      decision. We have notified all appropriate staff of this agreement.
      Discount: _____% on the following Products or Services

      Thanks for supporting our veg-friendly discount providers!

      Happy new year :-)
      Carmen
      SFVS Discount Program Coordinator