Check out the Gourmet Raw Menu for REFRESH and the 2 for 1 special good till midnight tonight!

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

      I am so excited to share with you the delicious menu for REFRESH: One Day Urban Retreat January 6 2013.

      I also wanted to remind you that today the special 2 for 1 bring a friend deal is expiring at midnight December 31st 2012.

      Check out the invite and get your registration in today!

      https://www.facebook.com/events/301074003336471/?fref=ts

      It is going to be a super activated and delicious day filled with Yoga and bodywork with Wendy Faith, my own delicious raw gourmet food, a recipe demo, a beautiful community of activated people and some incredible work to wrap up 2012 with gratitude and grace and step powerfully into your plan for 2013.

      Ok and now for the menu...

      * Mixed Berry Antioxidant Rich Smoothie with Coconut Chips and Ripe Fresh Pomegranate Seeds

      * Sea Tangle Kelp Noodle Alfredo with Sweet and Spicy Cashew Cream Sauce, Enoki Mushrooms and Black Sesame Sprinkles

      * Organic Mixed Baby Greens with Delicate Apple Cider Vinaigrette and Walnut Hemp Sprinkles

      * Warm Blueberry Tart with Salted Buttery Shortbread Crust and Chilled Vanilla Cream

      Happy New Year!

      Jillian Love

      --
      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      www.JillianLove.com
      www.RawYogaRetreats.com

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
             --Aristotle

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself