Remove Moles, Skin Tags, Lesions... Non surgical, No pain, no scar..

  • Jillian Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012

      Dr. T January 2013 Skin Clinic

      Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren is returning to the Bay Area and will be available for skin clinic appointments on Thursday, January 17th

      8am - Noon in the East Bay
      Hyatt Hotel, 5800 Shellmound Street, Emeryville, California, USA 94608

      2pm - 6pm in SF
      The Flood Building: 870 Market Street, #1019, San Francisco, CA 94102

      Appointments include a brief skin inspection and immediate removal of all kinds of skin lesions including , moles, skin tags, lesions, red spots.  I have had several skin treatments myself and am incredibly happy with the results.  I would be glad to have a personal conversation with you if you have questions after reviewing the links below.  Email me directly at love@... if you would like to connect with me in person.

      Learn about the cost, find out what kinds of things can be treated and read all about the procedure HERE:

      Watch a videoHERE:

      Reserve your Seat in one of his Lectures or Book a Skin Clinic Appointment Online now at

      Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
      Join The Community Here:

      "We are what we repeatedly do.
      Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

      "...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
      These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
          ~The Universe

      "Your task is not to seek for love,
      but merely to seek and find
      all the barriers within yourself