Healthy Heavens Vegetarian Food

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      Healthy Heavens Vegetarian Food

      5319 Geary Blvd, between 17th and 18th Ave

      There's a sign at the front door that says

      "All our vegetarian products are soy based"

      It's funny that all the customers next door, while chomping on their

      hamburgers will also see that sign.

      SF, CA 94118

      415 221 3505

      M-F 10:30-6

      Sat 10:30-5

      Sun 10:30-5

      The 38 geary stops in front of the Café.

      It's Vietnamese, Chinese, café type place. It has a deli case that has
      cold

      noodles served. (great for hot days)

      A few rice plates like curry over rice, Vietnamese coffee, "turkey"

      sandwiches, all their fake meats are soy based.

      I think everyone should check it out. It has 2 tables, seats total of 6

      people.

      they will be closed this Sunday,

      In the future, they will offer veggie Tuna fish and maybe a few more dishes.
      If you have any ideas and you are a regular customer, pls inform the owner.

      Soy Milk available, honey to drinks added only upon request

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      By the way,...I don't pay for gas, cause my car runs on used vegetable oil
      from restaurants.

      sign, Sunny