Sun 6/25 Dining out at PA~RAW~DISE

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Sun 6/25 Dining out at PA~RAW~DISE

      5:30pm, $30 per person including tax and tip
      we will have enough food to eat

      Family Style, so we can try everything.

      Entree:

      Rawvioli
      Spinach Lasagna
      Seaweed Salad or Green Salad with Raw Dressing

      Dessert:

      Assorted Sorbets
      Pie of the day
      Cake of the day

      limit 20 people

      Don't miss out this dinner. If you can't make it, pls email me what
      days you can make it next time.

      ==
      I passed by the restaurant and the hours of the place if I remember
      correctly,, I think these are the real hours

      open everyday
      11am-3pm
      5:00-9:30pm except Monday

      I think it's smart and efficient to close in the afternoon. It gives
      the workers a break. I noticed many veg restaurants are starting to do
      that.

      rsvp to sunny_outdoors@... by Sunday June 25, at 12 noon
      pls try to contact me if you need to cancel

      single and non-singles seating
      ==

      if you plan to go there on your own,

      Entrees are $10 each
      starters are $10

      --- In SFLivingFoods@yahoogroups.com, "rawbryan" <rawbryan@...> wrote:

      > PA~RAW~DISE 100% Raw Organic Cuisine Restaurant 587 Post Street @
      > Taylor is OPENED! YEAH!!! Please come and enjoy the BEST DINING
      > EXPERIENCE in the World, all RAW all ORGANIC ALL THE TIME! Hours:
      11am-