Re: [SFVeg] Californians need to be know fish and white meat are not veg

  • Kinjal Shah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hello sunny_outdoors,

      My name is kinjal and I regularly read SFVeg emails!

      I so agree with you =)

      I have a friend who wants to become a vegetarian but claims that "fish" is
      not considered non-vegetarian. At times it does bug me. finally, I googled
      and showed him some definitions of veg*nism and I feel relieved. I told him
      that it was okay not be vegetarian if he didn't believe in it :)

      and... I double the "fish sauce" point 100%

      Best Regards,

      -Kinjal