Help Jacob and Emily from Yogi's Cooking release their debut album

  • Joseph Cadiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      --- On Fri, 11/30/12, Yogi's Cooking <yogiscooking@...> wrote:

      From: Yogi's Cooking <yogiscooking@...>
      Subject: Help Jacob and Emily from Yogi's Cooking release their debut album
      To: "Jaclyn Armstrong" <jaclyn@...>
      Date: Friday, November 30, 2012, 7:18 PM

      Hey there,

      When were not at the market or conjuring up recipes we are making music. We have launched a kickstarter campaign to raise funds to release our debut album. We have 12 more days  to make our goal and we would love your support! please check out our video and share!

      Thanks!!
      Emily and Jacob
      --
      Yogi's Cooking
      Specializing in Healthy Delicious Vegan and Gluten Free