Vegetarian Blue Heeler needs new home

  • belinda94703
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      We have a dog, a blue heeler, that we need to find a new home for.
      Because of changes in our lives, he doesn't get to exercise and go for
      sniff walks like he needs and we feel its cruel to keep a dog that
      loves the outdoors cramped up in a house all day.

      He's been vegetarian for the last 6+ years. He loves going on hikes,
      he's super smart and very obedient. You can read more about him on
      Craig's List at the following link:

      http://www.craigslist.org/eby/pet/172596305.html

      He's a great dog! We'll give him to someone only after going on several
      walks with the potential new owner and allowing Tulsi to get to know
      the person.

      We can send photos if you're interested.

      Belinda and Howard
      510-848-1594