this is where veggie bicyclists hang out

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012

      free vegan organic snacks

      vegan dinner  too
      I will be at the next

      Nov 14 event
      click on the link before for details

      Volunteer Night

      This is the SF Bicycle Coalition's oldest tradition! Stop by, snack on tasty treats, chat with fellow members and volunteers, and help us keep our organization rolling. Dinner is provided. Bring a friend - the more the merrier! Don't forget to bring up your bike! Questions? Email trafton at sfbike.org or just show up.

      IMPORTANT SIGNATURE:
      sign, Sunny
      Vote yes on 37, "LABEL GMOS" , don't let Monsanto bully us anymore.
      We have the freedom to know what we are buying.

      http://vimeo.com/26202998

      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....