Millions against Monsanto Blog...Prop 37

  • kalpana mehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Check my comments. I have been explaining,,Trying to undo some of the damage caused by Monsanto's ads and putting in ten hours a day for last two days.
      It might interest you to check the comments on these blogs.
      Kalpana

      now just biting my nails til tonight to see if 37 is a win..though this is only the beginning.