Re: [SFVS] Fwd: 48 Hours to Help Pass Prop 37!

  • Azalea Blalock
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      Greetings dixie event was awesome. Please send me address of who i send money for veg society and i cried with such support from your group just awesome! They all came.Much love!

      GreenSoul Movement
      (GreenSoul.webs.com)

      From: "Label GMOs SF  - Liz, Frank, & Ben" <labelgmossf@...>
      Date: November 4, 2012 8:55:24 PM PST
      To: "Liz Kroboth Label GMOs, SF" <labelgmossf@...>
      Cc: Frank Plughoff <earthniknews@...>

      Dearest Volunteers and Supporters,

      In less than 48 hours, the polls will close. We are NECK-TO-NECK in this race and your efforts WILL have an impact on the outcome. The most effective way to reach a large number of people in a short time is to join us out on the streets. We have several events planned for Monday and Tuesday and we NEED YOUR HELP!!

      If you can't make these, one VERY simple way to help is to hand out some flyers or stand with a Yes on 37 sign near your polling place for an hour, or even just 30 minutes (Note: you must be 100+ feet away from the polling place). Whatever you can do helps!

      Please also be sure to wear your buttons & t-shirts (again, not within 100 feet of a polling place), post on Facebook or Twitter or Pintrest, send out an email to all your friends and family, put a sign in your window that says YES on 37, whatever you can think of to spread the word!

      Then, of course, join us at our Election Night Party at CELLspace on Tuesday, 8pm! Please note that an RSVP is needed: http://www.carighttoknow.org/77/california_celebration_election_night_party

      Thank you for everything you've done, and plan to do in the next 2 days!
      Much appreciation,
      Liz

      --
      VOTE YES ON PROP 37!

      Liz Kroboth, San Francisco Regional Co-Coordinator
      Frank Plughoff, San Francisco Regional Co-Coordinator
      Ben Pittenger, Email Communications
      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know - An Initiative For The 2012 CA Ballot
      www.CARightToKnow.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF