Forks over Knives EXTENDED interviews DVD , on sale soon at SFVS

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      The SF Veg Society will be selling the DVD at future events.

      As soon AS the DVD arrives , more detail.... soon

      I can deliver the DVDs to North Bay and South Bay Folks

      IMPORTANT SIGNATURE:
      sign, Sunny
      Vote yes on 37, "LABEL GMOS" , don't let Monsanto bully us anymore.
      We have the freedom to know what we are buying.

      http://vimeo.com/26202998

      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....