Fwd: [sfbaveg] Do not vote for Leland Yee - re turtles, frogs

  • Bonbonsf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      I agree, do not vote for Leland Yee! He opposes protection for both live
      frogs and live turtles sold in Chinatown; he feels that Asian tradition trumps
      the issue of animal cruelty. Additionally, he has an abyssmal record on
      other issues not related to animal rights (particularly tenant issues), and in
      particular, not being honest about his own voting record.
      _Click here: BeyondChron: San Francisco's Alternative Online Daily News ยป
      Guest Editorial: Yee No Friend to Tenants_
      (http://www.beyondchron.org/news/index.php?itemid=2944)

      Bonnie Knight, San Francisco