Youtube & GMOs

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012

      Youtube & GMOs

      From: kathleen critchett <kathleencritchett@...>

      Hi Yes on 37 volunteers and interested parties,

      This is our final hour, so to speak, to give voters the truth about our "Truth in Labeling" message and undo the damage that Monsanto et all have been spewing over the airwaves (to the tune of $45 million and growing daily) about how frivolous and complicated our citizen's request to simply label GMO's in our packaged foods.  You can by a lot of air time to confuse voters and spread lies with that kinda money. And they Have !

      If you haven't seen our Palo Alto Re-edited and shorter YouTube pieces look here.  Even spreading that to your contacts will help:
      Palo Alto for Proposition 37
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEaS-6kNCo

      Kathleen Critchlett on Proposition 37
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcXiKwbt_uc

      That's why Any amount of time you can spare to join with others to get the wood out is SO Critical in these last few days we have before the election on Tues.

      Would you also Please send this to some of your friends that might hear the call to help?

      You don't have to be an expert on the issues... there are plenty of "go to" seasoned volunteers at every event.  You can direct people with questions on the issues to them.  We do need "Visibility" from those who care about this grassroots issue. That's where all of us come in.

      Thanks for your willingness to help!

      Scoops for the Right to Know  Sunday, 11/04, 2012 at 11:00 AM
      Bi-Rite Creamery  Bi-Rite Creamery, Straus Family Creamery and other ice cream shops all over the Bay Area are collaborating to put on this fun event in support of Yes on Prop 37.

      San Francisco - Bi-Rite Tabling  Monday, 11/05, 2012 at 05:00 PM
      Bi-Rite  Bi-Rite has invited us to table for a little pre-election push! We can reach out to folks as they commute home, as well as shoppers at Bi-Rite.

      Tabling at CUESA Farmers Market  Tuesday, 11/06, 2012 at 09:00 AM
      SF Ferry Building  CUESA Farmers Markets have come out in support of Prop 37! You won't need to bring a table or materials. Materials will be waiting for you at the CUESA Info Booth front and center of the f (show all)

      San Francisco - Bi-Rite Tabling  Tuesday, 11/06, 2012 at 11:00 AM
      Bi-Rite  Bi-Rite has invited us to table for an Election Day push! We can reach out to folks as they commute home, as well as shoppers at Bi-Rite.

      California Celebration!!! Election Night Party!  Tuesday, 11/06, 2012 at 08:00 PM
      CELLspace in San Francisco, CA  Come out to join the crew to celebrate our success and hard work.  Enjoy yummy snacks provided by our supporters, organic wine from Frey Vineyards and much more!

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF