Fwd: Our opposition is worried

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      DONATIONS STILL NEEDED

      From: "Judson Parker, Yes on 37" <info@...>

      Subject: Our opposition is worried

      Hi Dixie Mahy,

      With just 5 days left until the election, our opposition is still raising money to confuse and mislead California voters about Prop 37. Yesterday, they raised an additional $537,000, including $146k from Nestle USA, $98k from Campbell's and $95k from Unilever.

      They would not raise and spend this money if they thought they had the election in the bag. Their internal polling must be making them worried.

      Now is our time to fight back with every resource we have. Can you help us raise an additional $537,000 today?

      Donate Here.

      We'll use the money to fund TV and radio ads across the state and to get our message out: we have the Right to Know if our food has been genetically engineered in a lab!

      We're within striking distance of our goal to raise $2 million before Election Day. Let's pull together the resources we need now so we can win on November 6.

      To Victory!

      Judson Parker, Yes on 37
      http://www.carighttoknow.org/

      Paid for by Yes on 37 For Your Right to Know if Your Food Has Been Genetically Engineered - Supported by Consumer Advocates Makers of Organic Products and California Farmers, Major funding by Mercola Health Resources LLC and Organic Consumers Fund. 5940 College Ave, Suite F , Oakland, CA 94618, United States

    • kalpana mehta
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        I did donate money, time and all the phone calls I am making every day. Hope this damn thing passes, I am just too worried.
        Kalpana

        To: sfveg@yahoogroups.com
        From: dixiemahy@...
        Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 03:34:12 -0700