VeggieJews and Bay Jews Havurah Young Adults Dinner at Cafe Gratitude 6/15

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      If you are a young adult (around 20-40), please join Veggie Jews Young
      Adults and Bay Jews Havurah Young Adults for our next gathering. We will be
      meeting for dinner at Cafe
      Gratitude in SF- 2400 Harrison Street(at 20th)
      on Thursday, June 15 at 7:00pm. RSVP by Monday, June 12th to
      veggiejews@.... If you can`t make this one, but would like
      to attend a future event, please e-mail us and let me know what days
      of the week and locations are better for you.

      Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For group information or to join,
      please go to <http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews/>
      it's cruelty free.

      BayJews Havurah is a social group formed through BayJews.org and open to
      everyone in the community, regardless of age, location, or relationship
      status. If there's an event you'd like to see happen, let us know and we'll
      advertise it for you. Almost any idea will be accepted as long as it
      provides an opportunity for people to get to know each other in a
      comfortable environment. If you have some ideas, but don't have time to take
      the lead, let us know anyway, and we'll try to make it happen.
      www.bayjews.org <http://www.bayjews.org/>