"Bitter Seeds" movie is now online for free or watch on TV this Sat

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      RT @pdjmoo: VIP WATCH "BITTER SEEDS" http://t.co/aKTLjoSl The Human Face of #Monsanto's #GMO Supply Chain & Indian Farmer Suicides #csr...
      A MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARY "BITTER SEEDS" - 2012 Award Winning Film - Filmed in India http://teddybearfilms.com/   Story at-a-glance Over the past 16 years, a quarter-million of India's farmers have been driven to suicide by Monsanto's false promises and ruthless global monopolization tactics. It's es…