young vegan female seeking room for rent in SF

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      would be interested in exchange for home aide or some sort of discount on the room rental

      ==
      She is working 2 jobs so she won't be home very often.  Unfortunately, her salary is very low.

      ==
      Her dad is also vegan.

      IMPORTANT SIGNATURE:
      sign, Sunny
      Vote yes on 37, "LABEL GMOS" , don't let Monsanto bully us anymore.
      We have the freedom to know what we are buying.

      http://vimeo.com/26202998

      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....