VeggieJews Young Adults dinner in Berkeley May 23rd

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      If you are a young adult (around 20-40), please join Veggie Jews Young
      Adults for our next gathering. We will be meeting for dinner at Vegi
      Food in Berkeley - 2085 Vine St., (510) 548-5244 on Tuesday, May 23rd
      at 7pm.

      RSVP by Sunday, May 21st to veggiejews@.... If you
      can't make this one, but would like to attend a future event, please e-
      mail us and let me know what days of the week and locations are better
      for you. VeggieJews Young Adults is a project of VeggieJews.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization

      with events in local communities dedicated to supporting

      Jewish vegans and vegetarians of all ages and projecting

      vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish

      community. Our non-Jewish friends are always welcome.

      Please tell a friend about us. We're on the web at

      And remember: It's only kosher if it's cruelty-free.