BagOfLife-12

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      BAG OF LIFE for ROSEVILLE KAISER

      To: "Gopal Kapur" <gkapur@...>
      Subject: BagOfLife-12

      Hello

      Recently I had the pleasure of presenting the BagOfLife nutrition program to about 50 doctors at Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center, under the title: Breaking the Poverty Poor Health Connection Through Healthy Nutrition. The session participants taste tested two of the BagOfLife dishes. We distribute BagOfLife meals free of cost to local low-income families in Association with the Rotary Club of Roseville. For your reading consideration, here is the link: http://rosevillept.com/detail/219934.html
      With best regards, Gopal.