free petting zoo of loved animals , Sat Oct 20

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      the animals are not killed for food.  They are like family.  I did research on the petting zoo people.  They are located in East Bay and love their animals.

      All the animals are trained to live together.

      Locals First 9 New Deals
      locals 1st 2
      Your Monthly Deals and Discounts Are Here
      spacer.gif
      October 1,  2012
      Fall Festivities
      PH_2011
      The days may be getting shorter, but the fall is our neighborhood's time to shine.

      We have great weather, unique, locally owned businesses, 9 new deals, and let's not forget our annual Potrero Hill Festival taking place on Saturday October 20th.

      Come enjoy the "flavor" of our community, with local food vendors, artists, musicians, historians, homegrown entertainment, and much more. Save the date, and start saving today with these great deals.

      CL2 2

      Click here to get 20% off brunch and lunch, 50% off Acupuncture and Orthopedic Massage,  20% off soaps, lotions, perfumes, and much more...

      4 More Chances to Win

      Like us on Facebook now, for your chance to win one of the remaining $50 gift certificates.

      fb contest

      Win $50 to one of our 150+ merchants.

      Feel free to pass the great deals on to your friends, neighbors, and even out-of-town visitors looking for an authentic local neighborhood experience.
      Thank you for your continued support.

      Sincerely,
      Potrero Dogpatch Merchants Association (PDMA).

      pdma logo

      Tell us which merchants you would like to get Locals First offers from.

      This newsletter is produced by Potrero Dogpatch Merchants Association (PDMA), which is a volunteer-run organization.
      Unlike Groupon and other coupon email programs, there is no cost to member merchants to participate.
      There is also no cost to you to receive these great discounts.

      If this email was forwarded to you by a friend join the mailing lists so you never miss another edition

      PDMA_Footer

      Potrero Dogpatch Merchants Association
      1459 18th Street
      Box 105