Excuse my error on dead deer notice!

  • earthdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      Veggie Friends,
      I actually intended to post my notice on the dead deer and deer whistle technology
      on the local Portola Valley Forum and put it on the SF Veg Forum instead, since I was just copying the link to the World Veggie Day weekend events to share with the PV Forum. But perhaps some of you go through deer country and will benefit from knowing about the "Deer Alert" whistles anyway... :D