Marin VEG Potluck and Vegan Chocolate Tasting May 21st

  • vegforlife2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      This Sunday is the vegan potluck dinner and organic dark chocolate
      tasting with the Marin Vegetarian Education Group. We hope to see
      you there! For more information call Marin V.E.G. : 459-1666.

      Chocolate Tasting - You Be The Judge
      Sunday, May 21
      6 - 8 PM
      $2 - $5 sliding scale

      La Plaza Office Complex
      in the Conference Room in the Back of the Complex
      4340 Redwood Highway, San Rafael

      Following a vegan pot-luck dinner we will sample and rate some of
      the most delicious and creative vegan dark chocolate bars around.
      From Paul Newman's orange flavored chocolate to the lavender and
      mint offerings from Dagoba, we will be tasting a variety of rich,
      organic, dark chocolates to determine which we like best. If your
      friends have been reluctant to come to one of our meetings, this is
      a good one to invite them to!

      You may not want to bring a dessert as your contribution to this
      dinner. But do bring a vegan dish to share with at least eight
      people, your own plate, utensils and serving utensil, cup and cloth
      napkin. Vegan food contains no foods of animal origin, such as eggs
      or dairy products, meat, fish, or fowl.

      Directions:
      From 101 take the Freitas Parkway exit. On the East side of 101, go
      North (left) on the frontage road, also called Redwood Highway. Go
      1/2 mile past the light at Professional Parkway, and La Plaza
      Conference Center is the second office complex on your right. Drive
      to the far back of the conference center, behind the last buildings,
      and look for the well lit conference room. We start promptly, so
      please come a few minutes early.

      Hope to see you there,
      Jill Harrington
      Marin Vegetarian Education Group